Covid-19 – Closure of Limestone Lodges until at least 7 May 2020
Last updated 16 April 2020
Our customers' wellbeing is our top priority. In light of the UK government's latest advice, and due to the ever changing circumstances surrounding the coronavirus and the uncertainties that come with it, we have taken the difficult decision to close Limestone Lodges until at least 7 May 2020.
We have proactively contacted any customers with bookings arriving on or before 7 May 2020, to offer to defer bookings, by up to 12 months, subject to availability.
We may have to cancel bookings beyond 7 May 2020, subject to further advice from the government, and are keeping the situation under constant review. If you are not covered by your travel insurance, we will offer to defer your booking by up to 12 months, subject to availability.* Depending on the cost of the new booking, you may have to make a further payment or may receive a partial refund with respect to the cost of the accommodation.
*You will need to contact us at least 5 days before your scheduled arrival date.
We will update these conditions should our policy on this change.
For any new or existing bookings due to start on or after 7 May 2020, our standard terms and conditions continue to apply, but we will monitor the advice of the UK government and we will update you should anything change.
The Spa at Armathwaite Hall is temporarily closed until further notice.
With every good wish..
Paul & Diane
© 2020 Limestone Lodges.