We have an exclusive arrangement with Armathwaite Hall to provide our guests with free access to their multi-award winning luxury spa which borders the shore of Bassenthwaite Lake and is five minutes drive from Limestone Lodges.
The Spa at Armathwaite Hall takes its inspiration from the rich timber of the surrounding woodlands and the serenity of Bassenthwaite Lake. An outdoor hot-tub and uninterrupted views of the lush gardens create a luxurious environment for those enjoying the spa experience.
Children (under 18) are welcome at the spa pool between the hours of 08.30 - 10.30 & 16.30 - 18.30 each day. Access to the spa works on a timetable system whereby each lodge has the opportunity to visit for at least four hours every day. Treatments can be taken outside of your lodge's time slot, but access to the spa facilities won't be granted. View Spa timetable here.
"Tucked behind the dark wood panels and huge roaring fires of the turreted country pile, Armathwaite's modern spa is the perfect Lakeland snug. Fling off your fluffy robe for a tropical shower and swim in the pristine pool, before glowing in the sauna. Join blushing brides for mani's and pedi's. Then, glass of fizz in hand, dare to dip into the steamy bubbles of the outdoor hot tub." - The Sunday Times Travel Magazine.
The spa features:
- 16m infinity edge pool, 1.2m deep and overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Wallow pool ideal for those not so confident in water, 1m deep.
- Outdoor hot-tub overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Hydrotherapy pool with neck shower and mood lighting.
- Aroma room: a cross between and steam room and a Tepidarium.
- Steam room: with essences and Kneipp hoses to cool down.
- Traditional sauna with windows overlooking the decked patio and garden.
- Tropical shower: hot or cold with lights and essence.
- Rain dance shower: a pulsating water sensation.
- Dance/exercise studio: from circuits to Yoga.
- State of the art gymnasium with Life Fitness.
- 10 luxurious treatment rooms including one couples room.
Treatments can be booked directly with the Spa. View treatment menu here.
© 2017 Limestone Lodges.