Last updated: 02/10/2020
We have an exclusive arrangement with Armathwaite Hall to provide our guests with access to their multi-award winning luxury spa which borders the shore of Bassenthwaite Lake and is five minutes drive from Limestone Lodges.
The Spa at Armathwaite Hall takes its inspiration from the rich timber of the surrounding woodlands and the serenity of Bassenthwaite Lake. An outdoor hot-tub and uninterrupted views of the lush gardens create a luxurious environment for those enjoying the spa experience.
A 90 minute session at The Spa to use the swimming pools, and indoor & outdoor hot tubs can be booked each day during your stay, subject to availability. To safely socially distance there will be no more than 18 people per session in The Spa.
There will be a registration fee of £5 per person, and The Spa has requested that we book all sessions with them, on your behalf (please get in touch with us via our contact form).
The session times are:
9.00am – 10.30am (bookable on the day only)
11.00am – 12.30pm (bookable up to one week in advance)
1.00pm – 2.30pm (bookable up to one week in advance)
5.00pm – 6.30pm (bookable on the day only)
In order to keep you safe, they have introduced some additional rules and procedures. Please read these carefully before your visit:
Children under 12 years can only use the children’s pool and must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Children aged 12 – 16 years can use the adult pool, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Children aged 16 – 18 years can use the outdoor hot tub, but must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
The spa features (temporarily unavailable):
- 16m infinity edge pool, 1.2m deep and overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Wallow pool ideal for those not so confident in water, 1m deep.
- Outdoor hot-tub overlooking beautiful gardens.
- Hydrotherapy pool with neck shower and mood lighting.
- Aroma room: a cross between and steam room and a Tepidarium.
- Steam room: with essences and Kneipp hoses to cool down.
- Traditional sauna with windows overlooking the decked patio and garden.
- Tropical shower: hot or cold with lights and essence.
- Rain dance shower: a pulsating water sensation.
- Dance/exercise studio: from circuits to Yoga.
- State of the art gymnasium with Life Fitness.
- 10 luxurious treatment rooms including one couples room.
Beauty treatments are now available again. These need to be booked by you directly with The Spa on 017687 88900. View treatment menu here.
© 2020 Limestone Lodges.